Friday, February 13, 2009

First time Mommy worries

So as with most moms, I have some concerns, which makes me call my own mom. I feel like such a dork calling her at work to ask about what to do about the sore spot in between the layers of fat on her neck, but what is a clueless first time mom to do? Today I placed a call at the Dr.'s office for Lily to get her belly button looked at - it's herniated and now seems to be popping out a bit more than in the past. (Freaked out Mommy moment at diaper change, but Daddy agreed that we should look into it.) Now I was freaking (crying) about the amount of milk I appear to be pumping now days. It seems like I'm not making as much, but then again... I keep on skipping meals and haven't been drinking as much water as I should be while nursing/pumping. Oy! Ed assures me that it should get better... and give it time. There is a part of me that is sad, thinking that I could possible be unable to feed my daughter with my own milk. It's not the end of the world, I know, but still...

No comments: