Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Big 3-0

Oh, it finally happened - I turned 30. I was never really worried or freaked out about turning thirty... I just had some small goals which I wanted to accomplish by the time I reached that magical birthday - and I really have succeeded in all but one of them. Some examples on my list...

✓ Graduate College

✓ Finish my Masters Degree

✓ Move Away from home

✓ Get Married

✓ Have a Baby - phew, just barely

― Own my own home

Edward took me out to dinner and we were chatting about the "list". I guess having accomplished all that stuff has made me feel better about the "transition", although it didn't feel as special as previous birthdays. We are going to be celebrating on Saturday night with some famjavascript:void(0)ily and friends, which should be fun!

A shout out to my sisters for coming to visit us up in Racine... and to watch the baby while we went to Milwaukee for some Sushi. She did well with them, although a bit fussy - but what do you expect from a seven week old baby? It was nice to hang out with them when we got back... we even ordered a pizza after midnight! I wish we lived a bit closer, so we do this more often!

No comments: