Monday, February 23, 2009

Case of the Mondays...
Ugh. It is so not cool to have a cold when you have a small baby. Everytime I cough, I startle her. We realized last night that Ed and I have never been sick at the same time before. There is a first time for everything. Usually one of us takes care of the other, but this time... no such luck. I have to be both parents and take care of the big baby as well as the little. Luckily he found that he responds well to dayquil, so he's hyped up on meds at work right now. I could really use a babysitter who's had the cold - so I could get some sleep.
Yesterday Lily was being a little fussy, she was a little over stimulated I think and was crying in front of the chinese clan. Normally she's so cuddly and doesn't care who is holding her. So when we got home last night she was a little calmer and dozed off right away while drinking her bottle. She was a little fussy when I put her in bed though, so I brought her back into bed with us. She fell asleep next to me, and slept like a rock from about one until 4, but then she fell asleep again before I even tried to do anything. She woke up again around 6! (I didn't get a lot of sleep though because of the coughing and being worried about her) It was so cute though, because she is a tummy sleeper (although I know you are supposed to put them on their backs... but she end up on her side/tummy most of the time on her own) and had her little but sticking up in the air. So cute... I wonder if I should just bring her to bed with me tonight... maybe I can get some sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd totally volunteer to come watch Lily.....but I think I have the flu now! =(