Friday, February 13, 2009

Back on the Bandwagon... with some additions

So back when I created my blog, I was really good about the whole thing. I tried to get online as much as possible to share and discuss things in my life and the world. Well, things have been a bit busy and I lost track of time and have let it go again.

Well, now I have a bit of focus in my pointless rants - mommyhood! On December 26th Edward and I welcomed a healthy 5# 15 oz baby girl! Lilyanne is a great mixture of both of us and a great addition to the family. So, needless to say, we've been a bit busy. I spend a lot of time on the couch now days though, chillin' with the wee one, and pumping. Thank goodness for our DVR/Cable Box, the Electric Pump we got & my laptop - something to distract me in my few down minutes.

No comments: